2019-2020 Application and Reporting Process
Please READ THIS PAGE first, as it should make your path forward easier!
September 2019 UPDATE! - While our a new (and we hope very improved) online application tool is available for your use, the reporting side to this tool (created to meet ORS327.390 requirements), continues to undergo a few adjustments/improvements, and we hope will be ready for your use some time in November 2019.
Application and Reporting Process
The 2019-2020 Outdoor School Measure 99 fund application/reporting process will use an online system (Salesforce-based) that will require each district to register, using your Intergovernmental Agreement (IGA) number to identify you as a unique and qualified registrant. If you do not have an IGA with Oregon State University or do not have a copy of the agreement, please contact us for help.
Once registered, the new process permits the district’s “outdoor school program lead” to either complete the application/report themselves, or to delegate the online completion of their school(s) application(s)/report(s). The delegation process sends a link (via the Salesforce system) to the district's delegate requesting that they complete the appropriate portions of the named school’s application/report.
IMPORTANT IMPROVEMENTS: The district or their delegate can enter the online system as little or as frequently as necessary to complete their application/report. However, to assist in the data collection process, the Outdoor School team has created the following documents for your use:
We also recommend that you review our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) as well as our Budget Categories and Fiscal Policies pages to start with a complete understanding of the application/funding process.
- May 1, 2019 — the Application Process OPENS
- May 15, 2019 — Deadline for first consideration of applications
- December 31, 2019, or depletion of funds (whichever comes first) — the Application Process CLOSES
- December 2019 (was September 2019) — The Reporting Process OPENS - We apologize for delaying the opening of our reporting system from September, to November, and now to December. Getting the system to function in the way we expect is proving more time consuming than we anticipated, but we don't want to subject you to a system that is buggy, so we hope you'll appreciate our diligence when you are able to file your reports!
- June 15, 2020 — Reports are DUE to OSU
Please note that your district cannot (yet) submit for two payments (fall and spring). Only one report/payment cycle can be managed at this time. We appreciate your understanding!